no mention of OS9 at rev? Not true.

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Apr 5 15:18:57 EDT 2006

to be fair to Rev, I think it would not be in their best interests to
broadcast and link to something that doesn't exist yet...Obviously
it's been hard for them to deal with their development tools for an
OS that's been officially off the roadmap now for a while.

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o