Advertising at VersionTracker

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Wed Apr 5 11:08:24 EDT 2006

Hi Richard,

That sounds interesting. I'll contact you.

Btw, which sites, if not VersionTracker, are the typical
shareware repositories for Windows?

Best,

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.