Close Substack Question?

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Wed Apr 5 09:31:33 EDT 2006

Hi Dave,

Have you tried something like this (in your "library" stack):

on closeStackRequest
  if the short name of this stack <> the short name of me
  then pass closeStackRequest
end closeStackRequest

This should allows all other closestack requests, trapping only the one sent
to your library stack.

Greetings

Paul Claude