Re-2: can rev parse parameters to mapi32.dll

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Apr 5 09:07:56 EDT 2006

On 4/4/06 8:30 AM, "runrev260805 at m-r-d.de" <runrev260805 at m-r-d.de> wrote:

> Ken,
>
> thanks for the answer. Unfortunately i need a solution not only for Outlook.
> It should work with all mapi compliant email apps. So it seems,  the way  over
> mapi32.dll is the only one.

Well, the only way to do it would be to create a Rev external that would
make this happen, or create a DLL in VB or VC++ that does it, and then make
sure it's registered and call it from a VBS file using CreateObject(). I've
done that with VB DLLs in the past, so you might want to contact someone who
can create this kind of thing for you. Here's the tip to get it to work (I
was doing something simple like getting the type of a file, but you get the
idea):

  http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/tips/ext002.htm

HTH,

Ken Ray