Online Scripting Conference - Printing

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Apr 5 07:12:01 EDT 2006

Sometime shortly after the scheduled Printing Conference, Dan Shafer
began working on his Printing e-book, which I helped with for some of
the more advanced parts.

Because he's selling it (I think it's $5), I didn't feel right doing it
all over and giving it away free, thus undercutting someone who's trying
to support the community. Besides, I'm thinking some of the changes to
2.7 are going to impact future printing strategies, many of which are
really work-around hacks.

best,

Chippp