Advertising at VersionTracker

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 4 13:03:22 EDT 2006

Attention commercial and shareware developers:

I may have the opportunity to negotiate special rates for Rev developers
to advertise at VersionTracker.com.

It would be helpful to know how many people might be interested in
advertising there, and what sort of ad budget you would be willing to
invest in this.

I've been an advertiser there since January, and thus far I'm pleased
with the returns.  Their ad staff will be the first to tell you that
they don't yet have as much traction in the Windows world as they do
with Mac users, but among Mac folks the site is one of the most popular
places to get extremely timely software downloads.

Drop me a note offlist if you may be interested in exploring this
further....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal