Revolution for enterprise SAP-style applications?

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 11:12:12 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/4/06 5:56:53 AM, JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
writes:

> http://www.sagebusinessvision.com/

Jim,
BusinessVision sells their product on a subscription basis. Do you feel
comfortable with an accounting system that requires monthly payments - and
apparently stops working if the payments are not made?
Just curious, I'm reviewing pricing for our new business software and never
seriously considered the subscription model. I would certainly benefit me, but
I don't see that it would be in my customer's best interests. I'd appreciate
it if you would share your thoughts on this.
Paul Looney