Re-2: can rev parse parameters to mapi32.dll

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Tue Apr 4 10:30:33 EDT 2006

Ken,

thanks for the answer. Unfortunately i need a solution not only for Outlook. It should work with all mapi compliant email apps. So it seems,  the way  over mapi32.dll is the only one.

Here´s explanation, what i want (or better what i have) to do:

There is an application (let us name it application1), which creates a parameter file. This parameter file contains
the recipients email adress
the subject
the email body
the email attachment(s).

After creation of this parameter file application1  opens a second application and parses the path/filename of the paramter file to this application. Let us name the second app "mailer.exe" . Mailer.exe then reads the parameterfile and parses this information to mapi32.dll to open a "new mail" window and attaching the desired attachments.

Application1 is not done with Revolution. Neither it can be changed. I have to use the created parameter file to create new email messages.

Regards,

MAtthias Rebbe