Font/Style Problems on Windows

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Apr 3 23:16:31 EDT 2006

Is it the correct font but just lacking style attributes and the correct
size, Dave?

I know I have had problems where, even on PCs on which the correct font
was indeed installed (e.g., Trebuchet and Comic Sans), the font itself got
reset to something else under Windows.

Nobody's been able to reproduce it outside of my stack, however...

Judy