Font/Style Problems on Windows

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:19:51 EDT 2006

> I have a stack that I compiled into a standalone for Mac and Windows.
> Works fine on Mac, but on Windows none of the text abbributes seems
> to be working, e.g. bold text is displayed on Mac and not Windows and
> the font size on some items displays at 18 points on Mac but not on
> windows (seems like it's 11 or 12 point to me).

This may be because the font you are using is not available on the
Windows computer. I suggest sticking to fionts you know are installed
by default on both: Arial, Courier and Verdana are my preferred
options but there have been more comprehensive lists published here if
you search the archives.

Cheers,
Sarah