Close Substack Question?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Apr 3 06:13:56 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I have a library stack that is opened via a start using command. This
works fine, however if the same stack I have a sub-stack which is
used for debugging, e.g. it has a field and dumps lines to the field.
This works fine too, until I close the sub-stack. When I do this, it
closes the mainStack too, so the library is "lost" to the other
stacks that are using it.

It's no big deal since I could just "hide" the sub-stack window, but
I can't understand why closing the the sub-stack should also close
the mainStack.

I have the preOpenStack, openStack and closeStack handlers defined in
the Script of the sub-stack.

Any ideas?????

All the Best
Dave