so long

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 21:56:35 EDT 2006

On 4/3/06, Sean Shao <shaosean at hotmail.com> wrote:
> well it's been fun but i can't keep wasting valuable resources trying to get
> the database features of rev to work..  for all my bragging about rev and
> it's ease of use and how it'll make this project so much better than doing
> it as a web-based app, i've basically had enough..
>
> rev.. do you guys even bother to do beta testing?! if so, you could stand to
> do a lot more.. if not, i'm more than willing to do testing (for free even)
> and have ample test platforms to ensure that the feature set that you say is
> there does work..

Sorry to see you go Sean. Your contributions have been valued. I
couldn't be any help since I ditched OS 9 completely as soon as I
could. Did you contact RunRev support? I've never had to use it myself
(this list always comes to my rescue) but it's worth a try before
giving up completely.

Cheers,
Sarah