so long

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Apr 2 22:47:54 EDT 2006

Well, that's too bad. As far as I can tell, Rev is still committed to
OS9, and are promising a 2.7 version. There was a problem with the
old compiler or something that predicated more work on it than other
platforms apparently.

Certainly you're expecting a lot for that old system 9...

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o