so long

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Sun Apr 2 21:04:01 EDT 2006

Sean,

> i've gone all the way back to rev 2.0.3 and have not been
> able to get the
> database stuff to work in compiled apps for mac os 9.. if
> anyone has ever
> gotten this to work, please contact me (offlist as i'm cancelling my
> subscription after this goes through)..

Sorry to see you go!  I admit I can't get Rev database app's
to run on anything less than Panther.  I've been forced to
do an ISAM treatment using Rev stacks in an attempt to make
one of my products compliant with running on Jaguar (on which
platform I have several customers).  However I can say that
SQLite with Altuits wrapper works a treat on Panther + systems.

Scott