so long

Sean Shao shaosean at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 20:54:51 EDT 2006

well it's been fun but i can't keep wasting valuable resources trying to get
the database features of rev to work..  for all my bragging about rev and
it's ease of use and how it'll make this project so much better than doing
it as a web-based app, i've basically had enough..

rev.. do you guys even bother to do beta testing?! if so, you could stand to
do a lot more.. if not, i'm more than willing to do testing (for free even)
and have ample test platforms to ensure that the feature set that you say is
there does work..

i've gone all the way back to rev 2.0.3 and have not been able to get the
database stuff to work in compiled apps for mac os 9.. if anyone has ever
gotten this to work, please contact me (offlist as i'm cancelling my
subscription after this goes through)..

for everyone who is testing anything for me, consider it in the public
domain from this point forward..  i will attempt to finish up any
outstanding bugs and features, but no promises..

-Sean