Unicode result and booleans

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 1 21:40:58 EST 2006

Thanks Sarah,

In the interest of simplicity I only mentioned the two but in
actuality there are many other results and it is only these two that
I am having the trouble with. Actually it is only the negative number
that I am having the problem with. It seems the minus sign is all
that comes out of the deunicode and the 1 gets lost.

Thanks

Tom