Detecting height of dock and taskbar

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Sep 29 23:25:30 EDT 2005

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Why would taskbar variances affect window title bar height?

Doh, it wouldn't! I was reading the subject of this message and thought
you were saying you could get the height of the taskbar from the
registry, which you can't. But it appears you were referring to the
title bar height, which I don't know if you can get from the registry.

I know different 'themes' use different titlebar heights. Perhaps they
are registered as well, though I would be surprised if they were.
Reading Ken's response, it appears they too, must be accessed from an
API call.

best,

Chipp