Running in Taskbar

SupermanSlyr at aol.com SupermanSlyr at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 18:13:53 EDT 2005

Hello everyone. I'm back this time with I feel a more legitimate  question to
ask. I still can't believe it was the tape! I guess printer  tape is tricky
like that.... But anyway on to my question. Is it possible  to make a
revolution program run in the background or in the WINDOWS  task-bar? I'm trying to get
the program to monitor the keyboard, and  when a certain hotkey is pressed it
opens the main window. Does anyone have any  advice or ideas?

Thanks to everyone in advance.

I have Revolution Version 2.6, and have a lot of experience mostly  in BASIC
type languages, but I feel I'm catching on to this pretty  fast. Its syntax is
so much more flexible than what I've been use to.
So much to learn so little time.