Field printing a blank page?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Sep 29 12:37:31 EDT 2005

Welcome to the Revolution!

IWOMM (It Works On My Machine).

Which means there's something peculiar about your setup or the stack
or some such. So let's do a little trouble-shooting.

What version of Revolution are you using? ON what platform? And what
version of that platform?

Is the text in the field plain text or is it colored or is it perhaps
HTML-rendered text or Unicode?

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html