group weirdness

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Sep 29 12:34:49 EDT 2005

Now I'm confused with groups.  I have a group I have put on all my
cards.  It has isBackground checked.  I have a check box the group.  If I
edit the script for the check box on one card, shouldn't it be updated on
the other cards?

I guess if you copy and paste the group it creates a new instance?

Why does "Place Group" sometimes not work?  I go to a new card and try to
place my background group but it doesn't appear.

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671