I should know this but...

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Sep 29 11:54:48 EDT 2005

How can you have your standalone open to a card other than the first one?

I have a go to card in my preOpenStack handler, but the first card displays
before Revolution goes to the appropriate card.

I try locking the screen in my preOpenStack so the first card doesn't
display, and then unlock screen at the end of the handler, but then the go
to card doesn't seem to work at all, and all I get is the first card.

I tried setting the stack visible to false and then going to the card and
then setting the visible to true, but then the go to card doesn't work and
I wind up on the first card.

Sometimes the go to card in the preOpenStack does nothing.

Any ideas?

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671