Anyone have any experience of CPlat???

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Sep 29 10:23:30 EDT 2005

On 9/29/05 5:42 PM, "David Burgun" <dburgun at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> You don't have to convince me! I am convinced and have been since the
> day I first started to Rev! I have to do this to give a well balanced
> case to my manager. We have already decided to use it for a number of
> projects (thanks to the help of the wonderful Rev'ers on this list),
> but the worry is that Rev won't be able to hack it for *every*
> project we *might* want to do and so we are looking at other
> solutions.

David,

If you are not strong C++ developer then why bother self with C++ ???
Use Revolution, or REALbasic, or Visual BASIC.

C++ is C++. RAD tools are RAD tools...

Each solve own tasks. Do not compare them.

And do not forget RAD tools are made with C++ mostly. :-)

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology