Building an External Command for WIndows

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Sep 29 10:10:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've built an external command for MacOS X and it works great! I Now
need to make it work for Windows. I can take care of the platform
dependencies in the C/C++ code ok, in fact it's platform independant
right now, but I am not sure what to use to build the project. I
would like to use CodeWarrior on the Mac if this is possible (I have
CodeWarrior 8.x, which supports Windows).

Is there a sample Project file for Windows Build anywhere?

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave