Field printing a blank page?

SupermanSlyr at aol.com SupermanSlyr at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 07:21:57 EDT 2005

Hello everyone. I'm a revolution new user, and am real excited about its
use. I've gone through the tutorials, but can't figure out what is wrong.  I'm
trying to make a simple note taking program that allows the user to  print the
text field (nothing fancy).I used the transcript:

revPrintField the name of field "Text" (Field "Text" obviously being the
name of the field)
But when I click on that button and select the printer, and click on ok. It
prints out nothing but a blank page. Hope someone can help. I know I have ink
I  just bought some, and it prints the whole card fine. I'm just have issues
printing a field, and getting a stack to keep its content. Every time I click
on  the button I made to create a new card the previous card's field is set
back to blank (with just the date stamp I put on it)? Perhaps this has
something  to do with why t's printing a blank page. But it looks like it would a
least of  something on the paper?

Any help is appreciated