ANN: MoireX Volume 3.4

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Sep 29 04:16:32 EDT 2005

MisterX wrote:

> Thanks to Chipp, who seems to have gone mute since I improved his gradients
> stack, I've managed to add logarithmic moires and the results are fantastic!

Hi Xavier,

I did send you a couple of emails, but they bounced for some reason. Got
the following:

MailEnable: Message delivery has been delayed.

Message is waiting at altuit.com for delivery to monsieurx.com.

Reason: Mail Server for monsieurx.com could not be contacted at this
time. MailEnable will keep trying to deliver this message and will
notify you of any progress.

Sorry to contact you here, but as you can see, it's not working;-)

I'll check out your gradients when I get a moment.

-Chipp