Text doesn't show up in answer dialog box

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 21:32:37 EDT 2005

This group has really been very helpful. I noted another problem today which
I hope someone can resolve. I have created a stack with a black background.
The answer dialog box I created shows up fine before the stack is built.
However, once it has been built, the background of the dialog box changes to
black, so the wording cannot be seen. If I change the background color of the
stack to another color, say blue, the same changed color (blue) appears in the
dialog box after building.   Is there a way in which I can keep the black
background for the stack while maintaining a readible answer box?   Thanks very much.
Steve Goldberg