Neural network stacks?

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Wed Sep 28 10:07:28 EDT 2005

>Message: 1
>Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:26:30 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Eric Engle <engleerica at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Neural network stacks?
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>Hi,
>
>I'm starting to learn about neural networks and hoping some stacks are out
>there somewhere. Any leads are appreciated!

>http://mail.yahoo.com

Eric,

This has little to do with neural networks but is at least network-related.

 From my web site(http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/):

In reading the book "Linked" by Albert-Laszlo Barabasi, I was
startled by the statement: "When you add enough links such that each
node has an average of one link, a miracle happens: A unique giant
cluster emerges," a linked network evolves. This is a reference to a
theorem of Paul Erdos on the theory of random graphs. Take N nodes;
add N links between nodes; chances are that all the nodes are linked
to one another. This stack was my attempt to verify this theorem.
The Web is such a graph, a collection of web pages linked together.
Other examples are the brain, a crystal, a body of cells, and group
of acquaintances.

To  download the stack from my web site control click on the link
"network" or in the message box run:

go stack url "go stack url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/Networks.rev"

Jim