Neural network stacks?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Sep 27 13:44:15 EDT 2005

I concur. I've tried to do NN "simple nets" and the cost in time
is prohibitive... Transcript is not fast enough.

There's lots of opensource c code around though. aifactory.com
plus links to start with. wiki pedia, sourceforge, etc...

just search "open source code neural networks".

http://www.neural-networks-at-your-fingertips.com/

but any of those examples will make rev crawl...

maybe a good job for external examples...

if you do want a "running" stack example I have one...
it's the BPN example... however, I warn you, somewhere
in the transcription, the results become distinctively
different... The c version runs in half a second, rev
does for minutes or hours...

Where's Sergey when we need him? He had a full suit of NN for HyperCard...

I got the stacks somewhere but no code, sorry.

cheers
Xavier