data-design question

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Mon Sep 26 20:23:01 EDT 2005

On Sep 26, 2005, at 8:17 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

> Producer? Mixer? Mastering Engineer?

Me? Semi-pro jazz player, my own producer / mixer / mastering
engineer when I have to be.

> Better go MySQL or other SQL. Many Lynux based ISPs will include it
> with your web goodies, and far easier than dealing with setting up
> a server. Easy to set up relations, etc.

I should have mentioned that I'm working in OSX, though I want what I
write to work on Windows and Linux if possible. I take it that
doesn't change your answer, but I'm not clear if you're steering me
away from SQLite/Python?

Thanks, in any case.

Charles Hartman
Professor of English, Poet in Residence