Changing the Default Button

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Sep 26 17:47:36 EDT 2005

Sarah....

Makes sense, BUT.... Setting the default of a button in the property
inspector in the IDE works in such a way that it does indeed activate
that button's mouseUp script on return/enter without any scripting on
our part. So the question is why when he changes the default button
from button A to button B in a script, does not hitting Return/Enter
activate Button B's default mouseUp handler. Should work as far as I
can tell. Clearly doesn't.