printRotated working?

Ron Noice ron at ecionmicroed.com
Mon Sep 26 13:32:51 EDT 2005

Thanks for the reply, Bill.
But it doesn't seem to be working on MY windows platform - WinXP Pro. Can anyone else verify that it _does_ work for them. It's always possible (and highly likely) that I'm doing something wrong.

*** From: Bill  (bill at bluewatermaritime.com)
*** Dated: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:20:10 -0400

 As I understand it print rotated works on the ubiquitous windows platforms
 but does nothing on the Mac OS.

 On 9/26/05 12:51 PM, "Ron Noice" <ron at ecionmicroed.com> wrote:

 > Just checking whether the printRotated command actually works. Saw a Revzilla
 > entry but that was back in version 2.0.1. Has anyone had success with getting
 > printRotated to work? (WinXP Pro, Rev 2.6)
 > ... Ron

             |    |    |
            )_)  )_)  )_)
           )___))___))___)\