use-revolution Digest, Vol 24, Issue 59

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Sep 26 00:52:20 EDT 2005

Indeed,

I just spent the weekend editing down a 50-minute 1960s TV series episode
to about 7 min. or less by playing the DVD and using ambrosia's screen
capture program to "copy" the audio (AND video!!!).

Besides other through-put problems, 16 bit seemed to be a must (along with
a tiny video screen size...).

FWIW (or not)...

Judy