Sound formats

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sat Sep 24 18:59:27 EDT 2005

FWIW, on audio editors, I tried out both Amadeus II and Sound Studio
recently (both shareware for Mac, possibly also Windows?), and
decided on Sound Studio. Amadeus can do some fancier things, which I
decided I wouldn't need, but the interface to Sound Studio is quite a
lot easier to work with.

Charles Hartman