The first screenshot with a runrev icon on the desktop under linux !

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sat Sep 24 10:36:53 EDT 2005

> And what is on the desktop ? - A runrev icon.
>
> http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=29467
>
> Is it the first screenshot of a linux with a runrev icon on his desktop.
>
> Regards,
>
> Girard Damien

That is an EXCELLENT way of spreading the word about Revolution to the
Linux community. We need to show off the Rev IDE and our cool-looking apps
this way. When people are looking for a new theme, and they see other cool
stuff in the screenshots, they will want to know more about it.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>