slooowwww text entry in fields

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Fri Sep 23 18:08:08 EDT 2005

We had a little thread on this a week or two ago. Several users
confirmed the problem. Some had fast machines, so I guess the speed
of my machine is not the main problem. I think they were all Mac
users. I never did figure out if this is a Macintosh-only issue.

None of the gurus on the list ever replied. Well... no one's
obligated of course. It seems like a non-trivial issue, even if it is
a bit on the minor side. I'm wondering why none of the true wireheads
replied. Or maybe someone did and I missed it.

If it's a stupid question, or if we've been over and over it on the
list and I missed it, no hard feelings. I'm still kinda wondrin about
this issue, though.

Cheers,

Tim