A couple of 'creating games' Qs

Eva Isotalo tinylady at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:11:52 EDT 2005

Scott Rossi wrote:

>>If you're going to move things around on a card at this size, you might be
disappointed with Rev's performance.  But if you're going to scroll images
into view as single actions, performance might be acceptable.  Obviously
some tests will be needed on your end.<<

Ok, good to know.
There are also a bunch of random animated characters besides the main game characters on top of that.

The game creation app I'm trying at the moment can't keep connection
alive between stacks, not even between cards (called frames).
But it does handle big size environments and animations quite well.
Maybe I try a solution where one app keeps the connection open and the
other app sends the messages.

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place.

Klaus, yes you remember right. :)
And that game I made with MetaCard is still selling same amount every
year. We have lowered the price though..