Education Gallery, easier navigation

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Fri Sep 23 08:37:05 EDT 2005

I introduced minor changes to the education gallery:
http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks_education.php

(1) By default, the gallery now lists the stacks that have been added
within the last 7 days.

(2) A menu on top of the page let you navigate by category
(generators, coursewares, learning transcript, research tools, tools
& plugins) or by the recency of the resource  (7 days, 14 days, 30
days, anytime).

You can now more easily see the two latest additions:
- Le Phraseur, by Dominique Delfortie (in French)
- Malte's tutorial recently announced. I had a look. Malte did a
GREAT! job. I recommend this warmly.

Best wishes,
Marielle
---