add menu-background vanishes

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Sep 23 01:09:37 EDT 2005

Paul

sorry to hear about your loss of time on this... The background issues are
also maddening when you don't know what happens...

had I heard you before... I've seen this issue since 6 years come and go...
As TAOO uses backgrounds a lot, I've seen this happen lots...

As Jacky said, if your cards lost the menus, a repeat loop to "place" the
menu on each card does the job.

But the structure possibilities of this feature are far greater than the
shortcomings - don't ask me for what ;). What would be nice would be have a
dialog warning the user that an operation would remove the group from all
the cards if you do it wrong or likewise ask the user if he wants the new
background group on all cards...

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com