Clipboard madness

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Sep 22 14:50:08 EDT 2005

that's still doesn't explain why you can't:

- copy from a stack with no menubar and when the revmenubar is there
- use the script editors menu shortcuts when you are in the script editor
- why copy wont work with control-c or control-ins - there's only one
stack...
- why other rev shortcuts work when the revmenu doesn't (there's a
backscript called revshortcuts but it doesn't help)
- why it's not enough to activate a window with a menubar but you actually
have to click in the menu to make it listen to your shortkeys (script editor
eg)

sorry, but I got the hardened fingers to prove this anyway you want...
Is this working wrong only on PCs maybe again?

Xavier