[OT] - Jakob Nielsen on Web Forms vs. Apps

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Sep 20 22:54:20 EDT 2005

For those of you who don't subscribe to it, Jakob Nielsen's newest
AlertBox newsletter today has some advice about when to use forms and
when to use more controlled applications for Web user interaction. I
don't always agree with Jakob and even in this piece I have a few
quibbles, but overall this is a guy who thinks a lot about subjects
that are important to us.

Here's the URL: http://www.useit.com/alertbox/forms.html

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html