two questions: send and references

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Sep 20 21:35:29 EDT 2005

Trevor-

Tuesday, September 20, 2005, 10:35:16 AM, you wrote:

> What you might be able to do is send the name of a custom prop that
> has the array in it.  Just set the values in that.  Not ideal but
> might solve the problem for now and it is easy enough to transfer
> arrays to and from custom props.

Thanks. Switching to customPropertySets instead of using arrays got me
out of trouble. I don't really need the persistence, but having it
doesn't bother me either. A bonus is that my code is now much cleaner
than when I was trying to create complex array indices. And having to
work around engine bugs.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net