activating a combobox

Ron Noice ron at ecionmicroed.com
Tue Sep 20 20:31:55 EDT 2005

Thanks, Pat. Don't think I would ever have come up with that idea -- and as a bonus, it actually works!! Sometimes the list closes again right away but that's probably due to something else I'm doing. So thanks very much for an inventive solution.
... Ron

*** From: Pat Trendler  (ptrendler at bigpond.com)
*** Dated: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:31:33 +1000

 The only way I found to do this is to get the loc (with mouseLoc) of the
 arrow on the combo box, and then click at that loc.

 eg

 click at "283,194"

 HTH
 Pat