Windows exe not dropping from task manager list of processes

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 17:11:55 EDT 2005

Thanks for the suggestions, but no luck.
Here is what is in the stack script, only one card, two buttons.
disappears < Launch only, close button >
persists < run script without a 'send', close button >
persists < run script with 'send', close button  >

on openstack
  set the destroystack of this stack to true
    set the destroywindow of this stack to true
end openstack

on closeCard -- brute-force method (from docs)
  repeat until the pendingMessages is empty
    cancel item 1 of line 1 of the pendingMessages
  end repeat
end closeCard

What else should I study in the docs?
Jim Ault