java?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Sep 17 08:49:27 EDT 2005

Why would you want to START a project in Hypercard at this late date,
versus just doing it in Revolution? Hypercard is gone, dead,
unsupported for almost 10 years.

>wanted to build standalone apps I would use hypercard/revolution for that. But
>I don't think there is a good hypercard/revolution solution for online
>distribution (i.e. you cannot yet run a stack from within a browser).

uh... as a CGI you can....as well as anything else like PHP, PERL or
PYTHON... with some help from your ISP....

as far as Java, there's some experts here that could say a few words
pro and con.