mouseDoubleDown

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Sep 16 20:57:41 EDT 2005

On 9/16/05 3:40 PM, "Peter T. Evensen" <pevensen at siboneylg.com> wrote:

> I have a group with images in it.  If I try to double click an image, the
> mouseDoubleDown is not sent to either the group, nor the image, but the
> card.  Is this the normal behavior?  I have an image under everything (to
> provide a background to the card, but it isn't a Revolution "background"
> object).  This background image gets the mouseDoubleDown first and then the
> card.
>
> It appears mouseDoubleUp is not sent at all.
>
> This isn't what I was expecting.  Can anyone shed some light on this?  Thanks!

Peter, I'm not getting this behavior... I imported an image set the script
to:

on mouseDoubleDown
  put "DoubleDown"
end mouseDoubleDown

on mouseDoubleUp
  put "DoubleUp"
end mouseDoubleUp

Then I grouped the image (so it was in a group), and then 2x-clicked it with
the browse tool and got "DoubleDown" and then "DoubleUp" in the message box.

Perhaps it's something else?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/