Windows 2000

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Fri Sep 16 14:26:45 EDT 2005

Is anyone deploying for Windows 2000?  It seems that Rev uses a weird
(non-system) scroll bar).  Also, a lot of my fields have a border, even
though the border is turned off.  3D boarders on a text field aren't complete.

Has any one else run into this?  If so, what did you do?  Is there any way
to get Rev to use 2000-native scroll bars?

BTW, is there an easy way to substitute one's own graphics for a
scroll-bar?  As my Java-loving boss said, "That's easy to do in Java..."

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671