My first print out.

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 12:42:34 EDT 2005

Joe,
I believe Mark answered your first question, and most of your second
question. The only thing I'd add is before printing set the printMargins to "15". This
will give you a 15 pixel border around your card. It compensates for the
non-printable area on most printers (HPs tend to have the widest margins so you
may have to experiment with higher numbers).
So the width of the card would be 612 (8.5 inches X 72 pixels per inch = 612)
The printable area would be 582 (612 minus 15 pixel margins on each side)
Paul Looney