highlight and hide field from standalone

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Fri Sep 16 05:23:28 EDT 2005

Hi All.

I want to add a script into a field in a substack that allows the user to
highlight and hide a field.

Ihe reason for this is simple. I have a master database and read a csv file then
adds item one into field one (then repeat for each item).

Now this is OK, however, the end user need not require all the fields in view.
Indeed the first 5-6 are not required at all. Therefore, I'd like to create the
master database and allow them to highlight a field (just like in the rev-IDE)
via something like control-rightclick and then if the agree to the selection
hit the delete key  (or similar) to hide/delete the field/fields.

Any IDEa's (excuse the pun)?

Cheers
Bob