External Script Editor

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Sep 15 14:29:41 EDT 2005

sorry, wrong plug, wrong guy.

you need the MLXEditor from Alex Rice at MindLube software:
http://www.mindlube.com/developer/index.html

Recipes for BBEDIT,EMACS,TextEdit and for Windoze, Notepad and
Wordpad. Might be more available now. Recipies are text snippets of
transcript that handles the interface with the shell, so it should be
easy to adapt.