preOpenStack Weirdness

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Sep 15 07:09:34 EDT 2005

Hi,

Just saw your reply! Sorry I didn't mean to suggest that you thought
my code was badly written, was just puzzled at what you meant!

If I take the code as-is and paste it into the openStack handler it
works! In fact if I execute it anywhere except in a preOpenStack
handler it works!

Is this the correct behavour? It is REALLY causing me problems at the
moment, since I have to remember not to use functions/handlers in the
"Utility" Stack in preOpen handlers. Could anyone shed some light on
this?????

Thanks a lot for all your help
All the Best
Dave